NFL Trade Question | Syracusefan.com

NFL Trade Question

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Is there anyway that the Cowboys can sign and trade Prescott (plus) to for Watson, or does it not work with the salary cap?

Not sure about the cap, but there have been a few articles on the Cowboys blogs giving them dak and the 10th pick for Watson, I wouldn't do it but there has been some chatter.

Not sure about the cap, but there have been a few articles on the Cowboys blogs giving them dak and the 10th pick for Watson, I wouldn't do it but there has been some chatter.
you wouldn't do it if you were which side?

From the Cowboys side, we have a good qb, we need help on defense.

Watson is in a different tier than Dak...It doesn't matter whether you score more points or give up fewer, either one increased your chances of winning...So i wouldn't pass on Watson just because you need more D

Watson is in a different tier than Dak...It doesn't matter whether you score more points or give up fewer, either one increased your chances of winning...So i wouldn't pass on Watson just because you need more D
He isn't that much better than Dak, Dak was having a pro bowl caliber season before he got hurt. He had as many tds in 4.5 games as Danny Dimes did all year.

Btw Watson had 33 tds and 7 ints this year, and where did the Texans finish? 4 and 12.

Is there anyway that the Cowboys can sign and trade Prescott (plus) to for Watson, or does it not work with the salary cap?

As others mentioned, it's possible for a team to do it provided they have the cap space to do so. I would imagine Dallas could figure it out if they wanted to but I wouldn't do it in their shoes unless it was close to a straight-up swap and I doubt Houston would go for that given where they are as a team.

As others mentioned, it's possible for a team to do it provided they have the cap space to do so. I would imagine Dallas could figure it out if they wanted to but I wouldn't do it in their shoes unless it was close to a straight-up swap and I doubt Houston would go for that given where they are as a team.
Houston needs to fleece someone if they are going to trade him, if they are going to lose Watson and they replace him with Dak, that isn't bad but they need more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom