Nice article on the Boeheim family from the Roch D&C | Syracusefan.com

Nice article on the Boeheim family from the Roch D&C

Great article. The P-S had an excellent Sunday insert that included this article and many others highlighting SU man’s and women’s teams.

Great article. Coach B is in all his glory with three of his children playing the sport that made him famous. Love Buddy always smiling. Can't wait for him to bury a three to win a game for the Orange.

Could Jamie play for the Cuse? Will she eventually transfer?

Great article. The P-S had an excellent Sunday insert that included this article and many others highlighting SU man’s and women’s teams.
Thanks for the heads up. Found the link on the syracuse.com website. Too many articles to read at once but I will get back to it when I have more time. Thanks

Could Jamie play for the Cuse? Will she eventually transfer?
I love Jamie .. as I love all the Boeheim children. Jim and Juli have done an outstanding job of raising them in the most public goldfish bowl in Central NY. Jamie is a very good athlete, but she has not had the same over-riding commitment to basketball as her brothers; for example, she is also a very good competitive swimmer -- which may be her best sport. Rochester is the perfect place for her. ...(This picture was taken at the twins' high school graduation party. I am 5'8"; I hardly ever look short in a picture).
38135295_10155868658344958_2913239667920863232_n.jpg

Last edited:
I love Jamie .. as I love all the Boeheim children. Jim and Juli have done an outstanding job of raising them in the biggest fishbowl in Central NY. Jamie is a very good athlete, but she has not had the same over-riding commitment to basketball as her brothers; for example, she is also a very competitive swimmer -- which may be her best sport. Rochester is the perfect place for her. ...(This picture was taken at the twins' high school graduation party. I am 5'8"; I hardly ever look short in a picture).
GRRRRRRR-EAT photo!

I love Jamie .. as I love all the Boeheim children. Jim and Juli have done an outstanding job of raising them in the most public fishbowl in Central NY. Jamie is a very good athlete, but she has not had the same over-riding commitment to basketball as her brothers; for example, she is also a very good competitive swimmer -- which may be her best sport. Rochester is the perfect place for her. ...(This picture was taken at the twins' high school graduation party. I am 5'8"; I hardly ever look short in a picture).
Thanks for sharing!

My recommendation - swap shoes with Jamie.

Amazing ... a D/C article featuring an SU sports family, and well written. Leo Roth has outdone himself ... must have slipped by the editors! It's a nice, down-home family and that comes across well in the article.

Of course, being the cynic that I am as a Rochester-based SU fan long ago starved to death by the D/C, I have a sneaking suspicion that Jamie's play for U/R might have been a factor here (as though Syracuse isn't relevant enough).

Credit where credit's due ... good article. I just hope this isn't the last SU piece we see in the D/C over the next 2-3 years.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom