Nice job Iowa State you pick the game against Kansas | Syracusefan.com

Nice job Iowa State you pick the game against Kansas

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
to have your worst shooting night. I'm convinced that Kansas will win the next 20 Big 12 titles. It's like these other big 12 teams know they are playing for 2nd. Oh and of course Kane has to get hurt the game before. It shouldn't annoy me but it does.

to have your worst shooting night. I'm convinced that Kansas will win the next 20 Big 12 titles. It's like these other big 12 teams know they are playing for 2nd. Oh and of course Kane has to get hurt the game before. It shouldn't annoy me but it does.

I think Kansas will round into the team the experts thought they would be. They remind me of some of the old Cuse teams - read way too much hype about themselves and believed it and didn't realize they actually had to bust their butts to earn the wins they were expected to get.

I think Kansas will round into the team the experts thought they would be. They remind me of some of the old Cuse teams - read way too much hype about themselves and believed it and didn't realize they actually had to bust their butts to earn the wins they were expected to get.
The way that I look at it is ISU shot terrible and still could have won. That little pg Thorpe won't go for 20 + every game.

Kansas is very talented. Embid is a stud and Wiggins is starting to figure things out.
This team will be a very touhh out in the NCAA's.

The way that I look at it is ISU shot terrible and still could have won. That little pg Thorpe won't go for 20 + every game.

Like we always seem to have to remind the guys who infiltrate our boards from other schools, the defense SU (and Kansas last night) plays is one of the main reasons your team shot poorly.

Naadir Tharpe is massively underrated, if he keeps playing to his ability Kansas will be a scary tourney team.

It is pretty gross timing that Kane got hurt before this exact game (even the 2nd KU game would've been preferable for ISU as Kansas would probably win at home anyway). That happened w/ Blake Griffin too iirc.

Maybe we can just make this ACC thing a pitstop & rotate toppling all the conference bully's. Kentucky & Gonzaga can be next after Kansas when we're done with the Carolina mafia.

I think tharpe is the cog in their machine. That team needs a solid facilitator. Tharpes inconsistency will be why they bow out in the sweet 16.

I think tharpe is the cog in their machine. That team needs a solid facilitator. Tharpes inconsistency will be why they bow out in the sweet 16.
Amen to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom