Nice to have only one head coach | Syracusefan.com

Nice to have only one head coach

kcsu

Living Legend
Chemistry, most often discussed relative to players. Last year our lack of Chemistry started at the top. Simply put things were awkward . Sure JB and Hop love each other but the Elephant in the room got the best of them. Looking back it is plain as day and it negatively affected us. JB knew this which is why he hated an announced retirement date. This year with the Elephant removed we are seeing a return to pre announcement JB.
Its good to have the real JB back.

Chemistry, most often discussed relative to players. Last year our lack of Chemistry started at the top. Simply put things were awkward . Sure JB and Hop love each other but the Elephant in the room got the best of them. Looking back it is plain as day and it negatively affected us. JB knew this which is why he hated an announced retirement date. This year with the Elephant removed we are seeing a return to pre announcement JB.

I tend to think that better guard play and interior defense is why we are playing better. That and this group seems to actually get along. Whatever it is, I just hope they keep it up.

Nice and all but isn’t JB the one who created that mess? He should’ve been forthright even if it meant Hop being disappointed and leaving several years earlier. Worst thing anyone can do in a relationship is string the other along with a dangling carrot.

i do think there is some truth to this though. I think it was almost good cop bad cop between the 2 the last 4-5 yrs.. i dont think that issue is happening now with the other coaches.