Nice to have the ball bounce in Syracuse's favor (repeatedly) for once... | Syracusefan.com

Nice to have the ball bounce in Syracuse's favor (repeatedly) for once...

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
The opening drive's penalties had me wondering if this was going to another one of those games where seemingly everything goes in favor of the opponent. But then... the flubbed field goal.

Followed by (in no particular order):
- Geno's pass/fumble
- trip (leading to a grounding call) for a safety
- holding call to erase a WVU TD
- Charley's first meaningful pass completion
- tipped TD pass
- Ross' banked extra point

The first two could've been called differently on the field and wouldn't have been overturned.

The only thing that didn't go SU's way, and surely would've set Dana off, is Jerome's 2nd effort for a TD. His knee was down, but it was close. The replay official from the SU-Toledo game would've upheld it if it was ruled a TD.

The opening drive's penalties had me wondering if this was going to another one of those games where seemingly everything goes in favor of the opponent. But then... the flubbed field goal.

Followed by (in no particular order):
- Geno's pass/fumble
- trip (leading to a grounding call) for a safety
- holding call to erase a WVU TD
- Charley's first meaningful pass completion
- tipped TD pass

The first two could've been called differently on the field and wouldn't have been overturned.

The only thing that didn't go SU's way, and surely would've set Dana off, is Jerome's 2nd effort for a TD. His knee was down, but it was close. The replay official from the SU-Toledo game would've upheld it if it was ruled a TD
yep on the TD pass in mid man hug with me and Fairfaxcuse the words were uttered, "OMG that NEVER happens to us!" Whatever curse it was hanging over us is now gone...