Nice to relevant again | Syracusefan.com

Nice to relevant again

DonLightfoot

All Conference
I don't know about you, but I find myself watching more college hoops when we are playing well. Watched a lot of games over the weekend and almost every halftime they showed our highlights, gave us props for our current streek and discussed JB'S 1,000 wins. I was not like this in December.

Life is good right now. Thanks to the guys for the effort being put forward right now.

I don't know about you, but I find myself watching more college hoops when we are playing well. Watched a lot of games over the weekend and almost every halftime they showed our highlights, gave us props for our current streek and discussed JB'S 1,000 wins. I was not like this in December.

Life is good right now. Thanks to the guys for the effort being put forward right now.

I'm just like you are. But when I watch other teams there's something wrong were defenses. They don't shift back and forth the right way.

Absolutely the same way. Very excited for Virginia/Louisville tonight.

And when we aren't in the tournament it's just not the same. I barely watch, I don't fill out a bracket. Normally I take work off Thursday and Friday and just binge all day with my bracket beside me. When we aren't in, well, I'm at my desk moping.

Early in the year, I watched NO college basketball. I could barely drag myself to the games, or watch them on tv. When we are down, the rest of college bball doesn't exist. When we are playing reasonably well, my interest perks up again. I think it's because I see the teams and evaluate them as future or potential opponents and I measure them against how we are playing. It makes things so much more interesting!

I used to think I was a fan of college bball, but after this year I must be truthful and acknowledge that I am only a fan of college bball when we are relevant.

That said, I look forward to Va/Ville tonight. Will make a nice break from whatever ghastly news story is breaking at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom