Nice to see my fellow Canucks playing in the dance | Syracusefan.com

Nice to see my fellow Canucks playing in the dance

DonLightfoot

All Conference
This came from an article on the CBC website.

East Regional: R.J. Barrett, Mississauga, Ont. (Duke); Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Toronto and Jonathan Kabongo, Toronto (Virginia Tech); Eze Dike, Montreal (Yale); Ja'Shon Henry, Wilcox, Sask. (Bradley).

West Regional: Brandon Clarke, Vancouver (Gonzaga); Oshae Brissett, Toronto (Syracuse); Devonte Bandoo, Brampton, Ont. (Baylor); Joseph Chartouny, Montreal, (Marquette); Mfiondu Kabengele, Burlington, Ont. (Florida State); Stef Smith, Toronto, (Vermont); Dominic Johnson, Windsor, Ont. (Buffalo); Luguentz Dort, Montreal (Arizona State); Andrew Nembhard, Aurora, Ont. (Florida); Ignas Brazdeikis, Oakville, Ont. (Michigan).

Midwest Regional: Clayton Henry, Calgary, (New Mexico State); Marial Shayok, Ottawa and Lindell Wigginton, Dartmouth, N.S. (Iowa State).

South Regional: Kyle Alexander, Milton, Ont., (Tennessee).

It's too bad that Oshae couldn't convince his fellow Mississaugan RJ Barrett to come to Cuse.

Completely OT, but my cousin got married in the beautiful little town of Elora right after the New Year. We very much enjoyed our little getaway there, it's a beautiful part of Ontario!

TSN is terribly annoying...they have to run the stats for every Canadian player every game no matter what level of basketball, NBA, NCAA, etc...

The ticker will list how many points the Canadian player has, even if he has zero...it's bizarre. We don't do that for US hockey players!

It's too bad that Oshae couldn't convince his fellow Mississaugan RJ Barrett to come to Cuse.

Completely OT, but my cousin got married in the beautiful little town of Elora right after the New Year. We very much enjoyed our little getaway there, it's a beautiful part of Ontario!

O’Shea doesn’t hold the cash

I live in Ottawa and had to Google where Elora was.

It's not that far from Kitchener / Waterloo area where I went to University. Apparently there are quite a few nice small towns in the area.

Some years ago they used to run the players and there may be one good player and a bunch of role or non rotation players. There are several key and prominent players now (for about the past half dozens years or so)

This came from an article on the CBC website.

East Regional: R.J. Barrett, Mississauga, Ont. (Duke); Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Toronto and Jonathan Kabongo, Toronto (Virginia Tech); Eze Dike, Montreal (Yale); Ja'Shon Henry, Wilcox, Sask. (Bradley).

West Regional: Brandon Clarke, Vancouver (Gonzaga); Oshae Brissett, Toronto (Syracuse); Devonte Bandoo, Brampton, Ont. (Baylor); Joseph Chartouny, Montreal, (Marquette); Mfiondu Kabengele, Burlington, Ont. (Florida State); Stef Smith, Toronto, (Vermont); Dominic Johnson, Windsor, Ont. (Buffalo); Luguentz Dort, Montreal (Arizona State); Andrew Nembhard, Aurora, Ont. (Florida); Ignas Brazdeikis, Oakville, Ont. (Michigan).

Midwest Regional: Clayton Henry, Calgary, (New Mexico State); Marial Shayok, Ottawa and Lindell Wigginton, Dartmouth, N.S. (Iowa State).

South Regional: Kyle Alexander, Milton, Ont., (Tennessee).

We should lock down more of these Toronto-area kids.

When is Canada actually gonna put together a solid national team? Like gold or silver-worthy? It seems like it's taken longer than The Process.

When is Canada actually gonna put together a solid national team? Like gold or silver-worthy? It seems like it's taken longer than The Process.

for years they could have fielded an excellent team but the guys wouldn't play for them.

Does basketball have international competitions for under-18 and/or under-19 like hockey? At my age the memory isn't the best, but I seem to recall we did very well in one of those tournaments in recent years. Perhaps a bunch of players on the above list were on that team. Maybe somebody out there can fill us in.

I live in Ottawa and had to Google where Elora was.

It's not that far from Kitchener / Waterloo area where I went to University. Apparently there are quite a few nice small towns in the area.

I live in Ottawa...this is the hardest place in the WORLD to find a basketball court. :( Very easy to find Beavertails though.

I live in Ottawa...this is the hardest place in the WORLD to find a basketball court. :( Very easy to find Beavertails though.

Any beaver up there?

Only one school from my area in that link - Lasalle Secondary, Kingston.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom