Nice watching Louisville lose | Syracusefan.com

Nice watching Louisville lose

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Hopefully Cincy maintains and send Louisville back home with an L.

Hopefully Cincy maintains and send Louisville back home with an L.
This would move Cincy into 4th place bumping Georgetown down a line. The race for the last double bye is going to go down to the wire.

This would move Cincy into 4th place bumping Georgetown down a line. The race for the last double bye is going to go down to the wire.
Imagine that. Cincy taking out both Louisville and Georgetown at the same time.

Cincy is doing everything it can to keep Louisville in this. They should be up 10. Cronin needs to burn more clock.

Siva killin it right now. Cincy better not let this get to OT.

Wow, Kuric is really struggling. I think we hexed him back to earth after breeding him in the last game in Freedom Hall after Rick Jackson fed a Mogui after midnight.

Wow, Kuric is really struggling. I think we hexed him back to earth after breeding him in the last game in Freedom Hall after Rick Jackson fed a Mogui after midnight.

Boy my heart really bleeds for that mother f'er...

yup . . . Cincy, GTown and USF all sitting at 10-5. The Hoyas have the toughest schedule remaining - home vs. Nova, but their last two are against arguably the hottest teams in the league (present company excepted, of course) - ND at home then at Marquette. I would pick them to drop both of those.

USF and Cincy play on Sunday in Tampa. After that, USF has to go to Louisville and closes at home vs. WVU. Could see them dropping all three.

Then, there is Cincy, who after travelling to USF on Sunday gets Marquette at home then closes at Nova.

Looks to me like Sunday's game between the Cats & the Bulls is an elimination game.

The Hoyas have the toughest schedule remaining - home vs. Nova, but their last two are against arguably the hottest teams in the league (present company excepted, of course) - ND at home then at Marquette. I would pick them to drop both of those.
nope, g'town won't be losing that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom