Nike EYBL Session 4 Cuse Targets Stats | Syracusefan.com

Nike EYBL Session 4 Cuse Targets Stats

Couple of things stand out to me...
Briscoe and Malachi not being bashful. That's the only way I would want it. These two can put up points in a hurry, and like Gabjon mentioned, great percentage from deep for Briscoe.
The other thing I wanted to mention is Hammer's 2.5 blocks per game. Love to see him contesting shots and making a difference on that end of the court. We already knew he'll be a monster on the offensive end, so it's great to see that he's sending that weak trash outta here. :)

Did Briscoe really attempt 64 free throws in 5 games? That really stands out. This kid can really take it to the rim...a lot like Dion...and hit 45% from 3 awesome combination of skills.
I would believe it. He is very physical, much more along than you would expect from a soph in high school. For that matter more along than a college freshman! Not only can he shoot and score, but he draws contact and strong enough to get a quality shot off. He did this often in the few St. Ben's games I saw this season on tv.

Did Briscoe really attempt 64 free throws in 5 games? That really stands out. This kid can really take it to the rim...a lot like Dion...and hit 45% from 3 awesome combination of skills.
Yup, in 4 sessions with about 4-5 games played in each, Briscoe attempted an average of 46 free throw attempts a session and knocking down about 70% of it. Like Tee mentioned, he is very strong taking it to the rack and drawing fouls. Like Dion, before heading into college he could stand to lose about 10-15lbs to improve his quickness and explosion because I don't think he'll be able to overpower his way constantly against high-level comp in college.

Yup, in 4 sessions with about 4-5 games played in each, Briscoe attempted an average of 46 free throw attempts a session and knocking down about 70% of it. Like Tee mentioned, he is very strong taking it to the rack and drawing fouls. Like Dion, before heading into college he could stand to lose about 10-15lbs to improve his quickness and explosion because I don't think he'll be able to overpower his way constantly against high-level comp in college.
Come to Cuse be the next Waiters and get drafted 4th overall, should be easy to sell to him!
Nice smokin Suge pic btw! Lol I didn't know there were so many pics of Suge smoking.

Come to Cuse be the next Waiters and get drafted 4th overall, should be easy to sell to him!
Nice smokin Suge pic btw! Lol I didn't know there were so many pics of Suge smoking.
It's funny because when I first saw him play as a freshman at St. Bennie's, he kept doing the famous Dion fast break spin move. You could tell that he was watching a lot of SU games.

Suggy loves the cigars I tell ya lol.

Briscoe 45% for 3 on 20 attempts!!!! We have to get him to sign

On the plus side, Briscoe's looking like a volume scorer with range. We can always use shooters, and he's been "interested" in SU forever.

On the other hand, if 6'1" is still accurate, unless he's quick as lightening, Briscoe's on the small side to get off his shot at the (elite) D-1 level. TE isn't much bigger, at 6'2" ... but he's not coming in as an outside gunner. He's coming in as a playmaker (and complimentary scorer).

Also, if we take KJ in the 14 class, in '15 we'd have TE as a junior and KJ as a sophomore. That wouldn't leave much PT for a kid like Briscoe, unless his role would be a Dion Waiters type player off the bench at the 2.

Unless the staff is thinking that TE won't be here as a junior ... ;)

On the plus side, Briscoe's looking like a volume scorer with range. We can always use shooters, and he's been "interested" in SU forever.

On the other hand, if 6'1" is still accurate, unless he's quick as lightening, Briscoe's on the small side to get off his shot at the (elite) D-1 level. TE isn't much bigger, at 6'2" ... but he's not coming in as an outside gunner. He's coming in as a playmaker (and complimentary scorer).

Also, if we take KJ in the 14 class, in '15 we'd have TE as a junior and KJ as a sophomore. That wouldn't leave much PT for a kid like Briscoe, unless his role would be a Dion Waiters type player off the bench at the 2.

He is at least 6-3 and I don't. Think he is done

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Briscoe officially measured in at the LeBron camp last summer at 6'3 with a 6'9 wingspan. Should have his current measurements over the next month or two.

I think Ennis is a 3 year player but I wouldn't be shocked if he was gone after 2.

Briscoe officially measured in at the LeBron camp last summer at 6'3 with a 6'9 wingspan. Should have his current measurements over the next month or two.

I think Ennis is a 3 year player but I wouldn't be shocked if he was gone after 2.
I will surprised if he is here 3 years. He's the same age as J. Grant and we should be VERY good his sophomore year.

I will surprised if he is here 3 years. He's the same age as J. Grant and we should be VERY good his sophomore year.

That's what I'm thinking as well. The team will be loaded for his sophomore year and if things go as we hope then I can't see his stock being any higher at that moment.