NIT #1 seeds | Syracusefan.com

NIT #1 seeds

Zippy1808

2nd String
So arbitrary it seems.
We were a #2 seed in 2007, the year we got universally snubbed.
(When we had to play #1 Clemson on the road and lost)
Even Georgetown couldn't pull a #1 seed this year. (Not that ANYONE cares... but still...)

God, the NIT is just so depressing now. Why keep it around anymore?
The interview with Lavin was painful.
"My father played in the NIT... we respect its history... yada yada"

So who are the 1's? Too lazy to care and look it up.

The chair of the NCAA committee in his interviews (Ron Wellman, Wake Forest AD) - was all put together, wearing nice suit, despite probably having slept for 3 hours the past 4 days.

The *acting* chair of the NIT committee is showing up on ESPNU looking like he just rolled out of bed, hair all messed up, no tie.
Even he doesn't care.

God, the NIT is just so depressing now. Why keep it around anymore?
The interview with Lavin was painful.
"My father played in the NIT... we respect its history... yada yada"

Anyone else going to be rooting for UVM in the game against the Johnnies?

If you are looking for some stories lines in the NIT this season, look no further than the FSU bracket. If FGCU beats FSU in the first round there is a possibility of a rematch with Georgetown in the second round. I think we are all in agreement that another Georgetown loss to Dunk City would be just awesome... Of course I may be a little bias ;)

Anyone else going to be rooting for UVM in the game against the Johnnies?

No.

That's a quaint little state you've got there, but Tom Brennan ruined any chance that I'll have a soft spot for that basketball program.

If you are looking for some stories lines in the NIT this season, look no further than the FSU bracket. If FGCU beats FSU in the first round there is a possibility of a rematch with Georgetown in the second round. I think we are all in agreement that another Georgetown loss to Dunk City would be just awesome... Of course I may be a little bias ;)
No bias...the whole world would love to see FGCU deliver another facial!

No.

That's a quaint little state you've got there, but Tom Brennan ruined any chance that I'll have a soft spot for that basketball program.

Looks like I messed up. UVM is playing Georgia in the first round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom