NIT Parking | Syracusefan.com

NIT Parking

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Season Parking passes for West and Stadium lots are apparently being honored for Saturday. Did anyone park there last night and, if so, what do you need to show? Pass from an old game?

Season Parking passes for West and Stadium lots are apparently being honored for Saturday. Did anyone park there last night and, if so, what do you need to show? Pass from an old game?

I have a pass for Oakwood and I just slowed down, displayed it from my mirror like any other game last night.

Just checked and car has been cleaned out. Guess I'll have to sweet talk my way in!

Just checked and car has been cleaned out. Guess I'll have to sweet talk my way in!

The attendants all had a list of names of people that had season parking in the west lots. You just tell them your name and they check it off. They didn't even ask me for ID.

The attendants all had a list of names of people that had season parking in the west lots. You just tell them your name and they check it off. They didn't even ask me for ID.
I emailed the box office and was told the same thing. If you have an old pass, display it; if not, the parking lot attendants have a list of all season parking passes.