NIT State gets beaten by Wake and | Syracusefan.com

NIT State gets beaten by Wake and

what is up with the ACC and court storming?

NCST is a mess for how talented they are. That team is loaded.

i thought they were a legit top 5 team going into this year.

yuck.

i thought they were a legit top 5 team going into this year.

yuck.

They have the players to be. Great shooter, Good PG, Good post player, Great all around forward and other talent around that core. I don't understand it either.

this has to be a mistake. I was told theyre a budding national power and a great future rival for Syracuse.

I admittedly don't pay a ton of attention to recruiting but I was pretty stunned at how something like 8 of 10 guys on espn pick them to win the conference. Would you ever be wrong if you just took the better of UNC & Duke every single year?

Major overhyped team. Sloppy as hell. Gottfried cant coach his way out of a paper bag.

Completely agree.

Something smells fishy with their recruiting prowess of late, as well.

Completely agree.

Something smells fishy with their recruiting prowess of late, as well.

I agree, def smells bad down there. Have scored some recruits you wouldn't normally think would go there... Their frosh pg for eg could've gone anywhere, for more exposure, better coaching, nba future... But he stayed local.

Not a real threat this year, or even in the future really

Wake Forest is horrible. 10-8. Lost to Seton Hall, Richmond, Nebraska, Iona, Clemson. NC State should be embarrassed.

Wake Forest is horrible. 10-8. Lost to Seton Hall, Richmond, Nebraska, Iona, Clemson. NC State should be embarrassed.

I think they lost to Columbia as well.

talented as he11 but VERY inconsistent - and yeah, Godfried is one sorry-@ss coach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom