NIT State one again laying an egg | Syracusefan.com

NIT State one again laying an egg

Marsh01

Living Legend
This time at home to last place VPI.

Wow. Mark Gottfried please check your coaching credentials at the door. Too much talent to keep sucking against inferior competition.

Next to drinking PBR, watching 24 hours straight of college basketball, and , your next favorite thing is hands down watching Nc St fail jobs.

Next to drinking PBR, watching 24 hours straight of college basketball, and , your next favorite thing is hands down watching Nc St fail jobs.

Oh no doubt. That team is wasted talent. I hate seeing talent wasted. I tell my kids that a lot. Final four talent and they are playing like they are an NIT team.

They probably will win but to be down 7 against that team with 8 minutes left is awful.

Agreed but I have seen some SU games eerily similar over the years.

They probably will win but to be down 7 against that team with 8 minutes left is awful.

Wow. I take it you really hate NC State.

Gottfried has made them relevant though 1.5 seasons. Give him a little credit.

Wow. I take it you really hate NC State.

Gottfried has made them relevant though 1.5 seasons. Give him a little credit.

No not really. Just dont get the hoopla with this team that they get.

Who has the best chance of getting the F label in the ACC? I know Duke and N. Carolina are the top dogs, but F NIT State has a good chance of happening.

Who has the best chance of getting the F label in the ACC? I know Duke and N. Carolina are the top dogs, but F NIT State has a good chance of happening.

Thats a good question. Have to think about that one.

What an ending to regulation, huh? A violation was committed, but it is wasn't called. Crazy ending.

Remember when they called that violation on JP Primm last year in our 1st round game? Huge call in our favor.

Triche hitting the ball out of bounds blatantly but the refs giving us the ball..good times!

NC St may be worse defensively tan UNC. Putrid.