NIT | Syracusefan.com

NIT

Have to go 500 to make NIT. We are 0-3 against P5 plus AAC. Wait until Duke and UNC stomp a mudhole in us. that will be fun

I'll be surprised if we make it. This isn't 1997 where name teams get in.

We will win at least one game against one of UNC, Duke, Louisville. In a one-off, that can happen (look at tonight, UConn needed us to have our worst shooting night in 20 years in order to win and they got it). But the question is whether we can win anything else to make a resume. This team is missing an offense and a strategy for the guards to execute. If we develop that, we will win games in bunches. But so far, no progress since the SC game on that front.

I never miss a game, but I don't know if I can take watching the curb-stompings we will suffer vs those two.
Might as well add UVA as a butt raping as well. something like 64-30

This could be us in a few months, guys! And you know the one smiling guy in the background would be Moyer. Oh, wait. We'd actually have to win the thing first. Nevermind.

e24fd710-7f8c-4c22-baa6-8c9c0fe01fb3.jpg

We're all just lacking perspective right now. I think we could do pretty good in the Patriot League. Like 4th or 5th.

We're all just lacking perspective right now. I think we could do pretty good in the Patriot League. Like 4th or 5th.
Lol. I thought you were going to hit us with a positive post and then it took a 180 haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom