No. 3 Orange rout Villanova — Top 2013-14 Syracuse basketball | Syracusefan.com

No. 3 Orange rout Villanova — Top 2013-14 Syracuse basketball

Great game, and this was my 4 year old son's first game in the dome...on his birthday. Grew an orange for life.

This is the only home game I was able to attend last year. Had to move heaven and earth in order to get back to CNY for the game.

And 5 minutes in, I was shiznitting my pants about how we were getting steamrolled. But what a comeback, and what a game!

For the record, I'm still in hot water with the missus for the machinations needed to get to Syracuse for the game over our holiday trip east...

RF2044 said:
For the record, I'm still in hot water with the missus for the machinations needed to get to Syracuse for the game over our holiday trip east...

Tell her you'll cheer for the Buckeyes on September 6. You can do that, can't you? It will keep Frank Beamer's trophy case empty for another year if OSU wins. Lesser of two evils type of thing. You could do that, right? Maybe? ;)

Tell her you'll cheer for the Buckeyes on September 6. You can do that, can't you? It will keep Frank Beamer's trophy case empty for another year if OSU wins. Lesser of two evils type of thing. You could do that, right? Maybe? ;)

Chirp... chirp... chirp...