No Getting Around It...We Lost to a Better Team Today | Syracusefan.com

No Getting Around It...We Lost to a Better Team Today

Virginia played well today but they are not better than Duke.

I don't think UVA fares well on a neutral court with decent refs. This looked and smelled very much like a bad Pitt game to me. Grabbing, pushing, over the back, hand checks, moving screens and constant lane violations all game long not called. They will not get away with this "push" tempo on D in the Show.

I don't think UVA fares well on a neutral court with decent refs. This looked and smelled very much like a bad Pitt game to me. Grabbing, pushing, over the back, hand checks, moving screens and constant lane violations all game long not called. They will not get away with this "push" tempo on D in the Show.
Please. They dominated us. Refs had nothing to do with the outcome of this game. Getting out rebounded. Out shot. Out everything. Two players can't be our team.

I'll be surprised if Virginia doesn't make the Final 4.

UVA was great today. That's a very good team, but that isn't a surprise. Definitely outplayed us by a wide margin.

I think Virginia is great. But as we know the true conference champion is the team that goes farthest in the Tournament. Let's see what happens.

One other thing...how well-coached is this team?
You can count their bad passes or bad shots on one hand and not use all the fingers.

We talk about underrated coaches...Tony Bennett has to be near the top of that list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom