No idea where to post this... | Syracusefan.com

No idea where to post this...

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
I was picking up my wife at the airport today. After we left the baggage claim, we noticed a guy who looked familiar talking to someone at a TSA desk. Getting a closer look it was who I thought it was - Dr Gross. Not sure if he was arriving or departing, but didn't think I'd see him in Central NY any time soon. Any thoughts?

I was picking up my wife at the airport today. After we left the baggage claim, we noticed a guy who looked familiar talking to someone at a TSA desk. Getting a closer look it was who I thought it was - Dr Gross. Not sure if he was arriving or departing, but didn't think I'd see him in Central NY any time soon. Any thoughts?

I think it had to do with an alum golf outing at ONondaga the good Doctor participated in.

Probably wanted to see what a real football coach looked like in case Cal State LA or wherever he is, starts a program.

A Cuse fan added me to Snapchat today, first snap on his story was a picture from inside the airport saying "just chilling at the airport". Gotta be CuseHulk

my deepest condolences

I piss my kids off when I call it Snapgram and Instachat. They think I’m old.

I won’t write on here what I call it, my wife uses it :)