No letdown for the Bearcats | Syracusefan.com

No letdown for the Bearcats

LPOrange

2nd String
NIT State had a huge letdown after beating #1 Duke and then losing to a horrible UMd.

Unlike NIT State our win, while emotional, was on the road. We also benefit from a quick turnaround. The players won't have much time to be congratulated and party with the students. I also think the team can't wait to get out on the floor and play again.

Wow the game is at 3:30. That should cost us a few thousand fans.

MLK jr Day... hopefully they'll get 22k there, somehow. Surprisingly, my tix for that game sold a long, long, time ago.

NIT State had a huge letdown after beating #1 Duke and then losing to a horrible UMd.

Unlike NIT State our win, while emotional, was on the road. We also benefit from a quick turnaround. The players won't have much time to be congratulated and party with the students. I also think the team can't wait to get out on the floor and play again.

I think they'll have a pretty good chance to be congratulated and party with fellow students in about four hours.

But I can't wait for them to get out and play again. This is a difficult turnaround; they'll be tired, but I think we can expect a good performance. There's more than one person on this team who remembers the last time we played Cincinnati.

MLK jr Day... hopefully they'll get 22k there, somehow. Surprisingly, my tix for that game sold a long, long, time ago.

There won't be under 24,000, especially after today's win.