No MCW??? | Syracusefan.com

No MCW???

McNabb2Brominski

All Conference
Is it safe to say hes not gonna be bringing much to the table the rest of the year?

Hes def out the rotation now. Which surprises me...youd think he would see sometime in a game like this.

surprising considering how good he looked against st johns. plus we were struggling in the st johns game, his 2 three's got us going. id like to see him get the same opportunity as james, might catch lightening in a bottle.

Not a fan of posts like this.

Agree BoOooooo Hes a Mcdonalds all american waiting his turn.

How we can't get MCW in there with Triche/Scoop running around more for 4 minutes a game has me puzzled though.
Hes tall hes lengthy. He can create some motion in the offense. Hes a tall great passer. Would like to see us try that but @uconn we won't.

Agree BoOooooo Hes a Mcdonalds all american waiting his turn.

How we can't get MCW in there with Triche/Scoop running around more for 4 minutes a game has me puzzled though.
Hes tall hes lengthy. He can create some motion in the offense. Hes a tall great passer. Would like to see us try that but @uconn we won't.

Plus he can shoot the 3, which we desperately need. He definitely should have got some run tonite, you know he aint gonna sniff the court at uconn sat nite.

Atleast give the kid a chance in the game and if he messes up pull him, but at least give him a try to prove himself.

I'm usually not in the delusional let's let Mookie get big minutes type persons from past years, but I really wouldn't mind seeing Rak and MCW get some minutes here or there.

First, Dirty looks lost. I would be okay with Rak getting some of his minutes (some), and playing him over Baye. The kid played dynamite against Cincy and then sort of disappeared. He did more in that game though than Baye has done all year - it seems like he may be worth developing a bit more. I'm not on the edge over it, but I wouldn't mind seeing it either.

Second, I wouldn't give MCW meaningful minutes, but against teams that don't apply much pressure I just don't see the harm. He's pretty disruptive up top with his length so he doesn't kill us defensively (not great positioning, but Frosh usually don't). Considering how bad our guards (not named Scoop) have been of late, I could live with him getting a little first half run from time to time. In close games I doubt it happens though, and that's all we play of late.

Either way, it's not a huge deal since we're talking mostly token minutes, but that's my thinking.

Whatever he said to JB in that argument in the UConn game obviously landed him in the doghouse. I doubt we see him get in again this season.

When you have a mature rotation you don’t experiment with freshmen. This was a losable game --take no chances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom