No mismatches on Saturday... | Syracusefan.com

No mismatches on Saturday...

iommi

Living Legend
...and no fear of our zone... This is a tough matchup. We'll need to make shots and match their physicality.

I think we win. I have no feeling that's never wrong, but this is a year to right the wrongs of the past. The players are inspired and we owe Marquette.

the way we are playing- And beating iu without big games from james or cj- bring them on- we aren't in a slump anymore like we were when we had them beat and couldn't hang on.. im confident we can beat them but will be a tough one.

...and no fear of our zone... This is a tough matchup. We'll need to make shots and match their physicality.
This is going to be a master of the obvious type statement, but its just going to come down to who plays better on Saturday. They are capable of beating us, and we are capable of beating them.

we were up 7 with about 8 minutes left. then they started hitting crazy shots. that wont happen again. love this matchup.

On their home court, when we weren't playing near as well, we lost by 3. I like our chances.
I think the biggest difference is the improvement of Keita. We should not be nearly as vulnerable in the middle as we were a month ago.

They shot about 40 FT's and we shot about 8. Doubt that will happen again. We are confident and playing better. Gardner certainly causes problems for us and it will be a tough game but its on a nuetral without BE refs so I like or chances since it took the perfect storm for them to come back and beat us last time.

This is going to be a master of the obvious type statement, but its just going to come down to who plays better on Saturday. They are capable of beating us, and we are capable of beating them.

And to follow up on the master of the obvious statement, of course I'm going to finish this beer. And the next one as well.

I might be wrong...but wasn't Southerland out last time we played them??

I think I might need to not finish this beer. I read the title as no mustaches on Saturday. I was planning on shaving anyway man...

Finish. The. Drill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom