No need to play the tournament | Syracusefan.com

No need to play the tournament

All the ESPN talking heads agree that the Spartans will win it, now that they are healthy.
Everybody else ge out of the way! :mad::eek::bang::crazy::noidea:

Unanimous.

That's the kiss of death right there, if ever I've seen one.

The other team the talking heads love to make injury excuses for is Kanass. If they get Embid back it will be the irresistable force vs. the immovable object in the national semi's. Might as well cancel the other semi-final.

The other team the talking heads love to make injury excuses for is Kanass. If they get Embid back it will be the irresistable force vs. the immovable object in the national semi's. Might as well cancel the other semi-final.

I still say Embid never plays for Kansas again.

Poor Florida. Finally have a tight one with BBN and everyone is off the bandwagon.

:rolling:

Cheers,
Neil

reminds me of the 2011 pro football season.

all the talking heads and print ordained the SuperBowl to be jets v eagles.

at least they were split on who the winner would be.

but wow, that was a spartan landslide...who will play Xerxes???

who will be the Giant(s)??

All the ESPN talking heads agree that the Spartans will win it, now that they are healthy.
Everybody else get out of the way! :mad::eek::bang::crazy::noidea: :blah:

It's funny how these talking heads ignore the last two months and only focus on their Big Ten tourney title because it validates what they all believed going in to the season. Two weeks before the Big Ten tournament started Mich St scored 46 points in a home loss to Illinois, who was 6 - 10 in conference. They also lost their regular season finale at Ohio State. I'm not saying they aren't capable of winning it all, but for a team that's been so inconsistent, it's lunacy that everyone on ESPN last night picked them to win it all, and be so consistent for 6 games in a row.

It's funny how these talking heads ignore the last two months and only focus on their Big Ten tourney title because it validates what they all believed going in to the season. Two weeks before the Big Ten tournament started Mich St scored 46 points in a home loss to Illinois, who was 6 - 10 in conference. They also lost their regular season finale at Ohio State. I'm not saying they aren't capable of winning it all, but for a team that's been so inconsistent, it's lunacy that everyone on ESPN last night picked them to win it all, and be so consistent for 6 games in a row.

Exactly. And that potential Round of 32 game against Cincy is going to be one ugly game. And if they get by that, they then likely face another ugly match-up with UVa.

As we know, so much can go wrong in ugly games.

Cheers,
Neil

I think
I think virginia takes them out.

I think Delaware takes them out. I may be wearing my yellow and blue colored alumnus glasses, but I would not be shocked. Mich St will have trouble containing Delaware's guards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom