No Purdue / Michigan thread yet? | Syracusefan.com

No Purdue / Michigan thread yet?

Dying here. Son is down by 50 in his cyo game and purdue is on the verge of making us #1. Ahhhh !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purdue hitting everything. Lock up the over in this game torrid pace early

Dying here. Son is down by 50 in his cyo game and purdue is on the verge of making us #1. Ahhhh !!!!!

Have your son's team over for a showing of Hoosiers. Shouldn't lose by 50 again.

Purdue hitting everything. Lock up the over in this game torrid pace early
The Bank is open. That's what it is going to take for Purdue to win this game.

I've noticed that typically Michigan is a slow starter. This has caused them to fall behind early in more than few games by decent margins. Unless Perdue goes up by a large margin, I don't see them winning this game.

I've noticed that typically Michigan is a slow starter. This has caused them to fall behind early in more than few games by decent margins. Unless Perdue goes up by a large margin, I don't see them winning this game.

I'd say the same can be said about Syracuse with regards to the slow starts. Exception: on the road against #1. What?

I'd say the same can be said about Syracuse with regards to the slow starts. Exception: on the road against #1. What?
Yeah it's definitely been a problem in the past. Thankfully it hasn't affected us much this season from what I can recall, but a for years ago it seemed to be a recurring issue.

Can I arrange a game between your son's team and my son's team, sounds like they might be competitive.

Can I arrange a game between your son's team and my son's team, sounds like they might be competitive.

Ugh this was a tough game. They played the first place team tonight. 70-29 spanking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom