no QB in the class or did i miss it? | Syracusefan.com

no QB in the class or did i miss it?

orangehomer

All American
i'm thoroughly confused about the direction of the QB position post-Nassib.

so we obviously have not recruited another pocket-type passer first QB. is it safe to say that whatever we have seen out of the offense is not the intended path after this year? do they have different plays for the runner QB's in practice?

so we obviously have not recruited another pocket-type passer first QB. is it safe to say that whatever we have seen out of the offense is not the intended path after this year? do they have different plays for the runner QB's in practice?
Yes, it's safe to say. They need to play better. At this time, Nassib is QB#1. You consider him a runner? Do you watch any of the games?

Yes, it's safe to say. They need to play better. At this time, Nassib is QB#1. You consider him a runner? Do you watch any of the games?
no i'm saying that we haven't recruited another pocket passer type like nassib, all of the backups (i don't count loeb) are runners. i'm asking if the runner qb's have a different package of plays than nassib.

Did they really target any other than maybe Kelly? I have to think that they will go hard for 1 or 2 for 2013.

There was a kid from RI that said he was committed but after further digging it didn't appear he received an offer. No commits for 2013 yet.

No commits for 2013 yet.
Who says that you need an offer to make a verbal commitment? Heck, people without offers have NLI signings. :)

That said, the staff has their eyes on plenty of kids all over the country. I personally know of one in GA and HCDM specifically referenced Texas during his interviews yesterday.

Who says that you need an offer to make a verbal commitment? Heck, people without offers have NLI signings. :)

That said, the staff has their eyes on plenty of kids all over the country. I personally know of one in GA and HCDM specifically referenced Texas during his interviews yesterday.
Cool. Then let's make it official. I am committing today. I will call Scout and Rivals and let then know.

no i'm saying that we haven't recruited another pocket passer type like nassib, all of the backups (i don't count loeb) are runners. i'm asking if the runner qb's have a different package of plays than nassib.
Why do we need a different page? How do you know what the other QBs can do?

Just how much have you seen of Loeb - Jr, Kinder- So, Hunt - RSF, and Broyld - Fr?

There was a kid from RI that said he was committed but after further digging it didn't appear he received an offer. No commits for 2013 yet.
Scout (for what it's worth) says he has an offer from Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom