no reason to lose | Syracusefan.com

no reason to lose

I've said before, BE football is just not very entertaining to watch. I'm really just scouting the game more than enjoying it.

So far from what I've watched both QB's are terrible. O-lines are suspect. Only thing worse is Lou Holtz blabbing away. Mute button here i come

I'll feel better about that comment if we keep the train rolling against Louisville. We still need to prove that we're the team from Friday and not the team that struggled against some underwhelming teams.

I'll feel better about that comment if we keep the train rolling against Louisville. We still need to prove that we're the team from Friday and not the team that struggled against some underwhelming teams.

Agree - this weekend might tell us a lot. Hopefully it will be good. I have the same feeling I had going into the Tulane game, thinking that I'm just going to watch SU roll and it's just a matter of how good we look. Boy was I disappointed, hopefully we don't go through that again.

I'm huge glass full guy. But if we don't win big east it's on Doug. Its ours for taking !!

Agree - this weekend might tell us a lot. Hopefully it will be good. I have the same feeling I had going into the Tulane game, thinking that I'm just going to watch SU roll and it's just a matter of how good we look. Boy was I disappointed, hopefully we don't go through that again.
Yup. Supposing we win, we're bowl eligible, which is a great achievement for this team and the program as a whole a mere 8 games into the season. If we just squeak by though... I don't know, we're back to not really being sure if the games are more than a coin toss. Our record close and late is stellar, but I'm still a little worried that it's maybe a little too stellar by the numbers and we're due to have some close games not go our way to balance things out.

for the record, I am expecting a tough game saturday (27-21 cuse) ... I just feel that UConn and Pitt have major major flaws and issues that HCDM and staff will take advantage of

To either pitt or uconn. None.

No reason to have to sweat out wins over Tulane or uri either.. I don't disagree but strange things happen, uconn has a good d as well which will keep you in a lot of games

Didn't we feel the exact same way at this point last year? At least it feels that way. We looked good and bad at times but the rest of the BE looked like crap. The difference - we won big games on the road and then expected we would win easier games in the dome and that never happened. It's been a rollercoaster since HCDM's first year for sure. That's okay, at least every week is exciting and I know we can win almost every game (I wasn't sold on having a chance at USC). Better then going into every game assuming a loss and being happy for a miracle win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom