No scapegoats and no excuses. | Syracusefan.com

No scapegoats and no excuses.

Rage4CUSE

2018-19 Iggy Hoops NCAA Tourney Record
This team is terrible right now. I refuse to believe we are a NCAA team until they can prove it. They haven't yet don't try and tell me our wins against UCONN and TAMU mean anything anymore, because the selection committee on top of most of fans know the Bahamas court has a soft rim and bad shooting teams can look better then we our.

We shoot mediocre on top of the fact that we are one of the worst rebounding teams in the world and I'm not going just country because we would probably get out rebounded by teams all over this world. And we flirt with 50% from the free throw line.

This team is a recipe for disaster.

You're right. We have played like crap since returning from Atlantis. Unless we get better, even the NIT would be a stretch.

The thing that concerns me is the rotation. Even with JB on the bench, why were we playing Joseph/Howard together early in the year? That helps nobody. Hop did it too.

In the second half, with Mali, he was attacking the rim playing well, then went nutso from three again. Why don't we sit him down for a few minutes and coach him up a bit? We seem to allowing players to play through things like that way too much - and then say the bench isn't ready. Well, the starters don't always seem so ready either.

Howard is not good enough to play unless the situation is dire? What kind of sense does that make? He's not housed in some glass case that says, "Only Break in an Emergency."

I'm just not sure what we're doing with that stuff - it's kind of discouraging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom