No sense belaboring it ... onto the dance | Syracusefan.com

No sense belaboring it ... onto the dance

swish7

All Conference
For this season alone, the loss tonight simply makes the weekend less fun. We'll obviously be a #1. We'll get to watch such barf-athons as ND winning the BE, and Duke the ACC. And of course hear why we are the easy out 1 seed.

JB's got his work cut out. He has to restore this team to a positive mental state in time for the dance. I am simply floored that our seniors, on the tail end of their historic careers, were so ineffective tonight. 3 games in a row for Scoop.But hey, what a smile he has...

Great effort by Dion. The dude is all head, heart, and hustle. It's actually quite depressing watching him run all over the court like a jackrabbit, while equally talented athletes on his team are moving at half his speed. This is his team, no question. I simply hope he does not have to take the entire team on his shoulders again in the tourny. If he has to, it will be b/c of team-wide failures like tonight.

We need to get back to firing on all cylinders. The ball is in your court JB.

I hope our Seniors decide they don't want to go out like they did tonight. Scoop and KJ both had an atrocious last BET. I hope they are determined to have their best NCAA.
Even with the mistakes and poor play tonight, I thought SU got beat on X and Os too. We never attacked the zone well. We should have forced them out of it at least some time in the 2nd half. Hopefully the coaching staff goes to work on a gameplan for going against the 2-3...cause we are gonna see it. We never came up with solid way to attack it on the fly tonite.

Seniors must lead this team in the NCAAs even though they aren't our best players. They are however the heart of the team.

Dion...man amongst boys

A nice whooping of a 16 seed should restore Scoop's confidence. Kris didn't have his normal energy these two games, hopefully just because of the injury and he's waiting and will be ready for the Big Dance. It should bring some relief to the guys not having to battle these Big East teams anymore until we make it deep. On to the Tourney we go, still have all the confidence in the world in these guys.

Kris not rebounding concerns me more than Scoops play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom