no shooters= loss | Syracusefan.com

no shooters= loss

worst o team in 10 years

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kcsu

Living Legend
I have posted this before but this team doesnt have any true shooters or scorers at the G position. BT is not a shooter or scorer and is going through a horrible stretch seems tight as drum and lets face it he is not clutch. MCW cant hit the broad side of a barn and unless he can find his J will end up being a bust in the NBA. Our bigs only score on dunks or put backs and are not being coached up which is something JB needs to take a loooooooong look at. We live off of our D which is good almost great for the most part but this is the worst O team i have seen in 10 years. If you cant score in a half court set you are not going to go very far. I see us a 6 seed who could get lucky with the right draws and if BT finds his game again.

yeah man this team has no post game at all. waste of scholarship on keita. his offense is about as polished as charcoal right now. we have one long range shooter and one decent mid range guy and this team settles for too many three balls. get to the hole and get to the line its that easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom