No sure if anyone else saw this | Syracusefan.com

No sure if anyone else saw this

Marsh01

Living Legend
2nd half probably halfway through the half Rak gave up a bucket defensively and JB immediately pointed to BMK to go in. He then went to the scorers table. One our next offensive possession Rak got the ball underneath and made a good move and jammed it in. JB immediately pointed to BMK and motioned him back to the bench.

I just thought that was funny and we all cracked up in our section because we all saw it.

2nd half probably halfway through the half Rak gave up a bucket defensively and JB immediately pointed to BMK to go in. He then went to the scorers table. One our next offensive possession Rak got the ball underneath and made a good move and jammed it in. JB immediately pointed to BMK and motioned him back to the bench.

I just thought that was funny and we all cracked up in our section because we all saw it.
definitely saw that. But to be fair the basket scored wasn't entirely rak's fault. Jackson had it in the middle, rak came out and he put the ball down on the block for a deuce... not fore the cuse.

We also saw it and laughed our asses off. BMK seemed pretty good natured about the whole thing.

My Dad said there goes Rak, next whistle. Baye goes to the table, Rak dunks, back comes Baye and we are both laughing and saying JB has to wonder why Rak doesn't do that all the time.

My Dad said there goes Rak, next whistle. Baye goes to the table, Rak dunks, back comes Baye and we are both laughing and saying JB has to wonder why Rak doesn't do that all the time.

I laughed because of the way he pointed to him. Cracked me up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom