No use getting bent out of shape | Syracusefan.com

No use getting bent out of shape

right on.. more dc2 takedowns, grant flushes and cooney threes please.. especially if they come at the kfc yum

We need both DC and Cooney's confidence to be up a few notches and then we will be truly tough to beat. Grant i feel is good now just needs pt not confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albanycuse, isn't this just the razor's edge of being a fan? How to LOVE it when they are awesome, and how to go to some deep still reservoir of peace and acceptance when they're not. How to bask in bliss, or do the zen chill. In other words, how do we make being a "fan" work for us so that it brings much more pleasure than pain?

People who are sports fans are more mentally healthy than people who aren't. Sometimes that just doesn't seem true, does it? But it is.

-BlissBaskingBBallBeadle

Albanycuse, isn't this just the razor's edge of being a fan? How to LOVE it when they are awesome, and how to go to some deep still reservoir of peace and acceptance when they're not. How to bask in bliss, or do the zen chill. In other words, how do we make being a "fan" work for us so that it brings much more pleasure than pain?

People who are sports fans are more mentally healthy than people who aren't. Sometimes that just doesn't seem true, does it? But it is.

-BlissBaskingBBallBeadle

Its tough sometimes but so is life its kinda like life with its peaks and valleys and uncertainties. And on top of that when i watch a game at home i get into so much that i stand up the whole game in front of the tv like a weirdo. I really get into it, i get nervous sometimes, start biting my nails,Jump up and down , throw punches in the air. I love this its my life i wouldnt trade it for anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the thing i think that allows sports fans to carry more sanity is small victories.. for instance i live in wv mountaineer country so despite the marrone ordeal.. i can still get satisfaction from the dirty looks i get wearing cuse gear around town. so many small things like seeing dajuan get pumped up and cooney make some shots make us all smile .. those moments make cringing through a bad first half against a mediocre team doable..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom