No way this USC-GA game ends by 4 | Syracusefan.com

No way this USC-GA game ends by 4

orange79

Internet Sleuth
2:55 and still 30 seconds left in the 1st half. :mad: :bang:

I don't care if that game has the most exciting ending in college basketball history and JLH runs across the court naked to celebrate. We better not miss a second of our game.

Was just thinking the same thing. It's 2:06 here in Minneapolis, and halftime coverage still isn't over.

GD it...

23-16.

Just end the damn game now. That's pathetic. Georgia up 7 despite shooting a sizzling 23% in the first half. Unreal.

Just hope that UGA can push it to and keep the lead to double digits, to minimize fouling at the end

Good god I just turned this game on. 16-26 with 18:30 to go in the 2nd half. What is this a B11 game.

Loyola-Maryland lax game is a much better watch right now, and it will take away some of the anxiety.

They will slip the tip to 4:05 as the first resort. So that's the time the game needs to be over by, NOT 4 pm.

But if the game is close or somewhat close, you will not receive our game unless you are in like NYC or DC. Trust me they know our game is much more important but they won't switch everyone. At that point you should find the CBS sponsored web feed online.

For you pro wrestling fans, check out a bearded Tony Schiavone doing radio play-by-play in press row, right next to the UGA bench.

They will slip the tip to 4:05 as the first resort. So that's the time the game needs to be over by, NOT 4 pm.

But if the game is close or somewhat close, you will not receive our game unless you are in like NYC or DC. Trust me they know our game is much more important but they won't switch everyone. At that point you should find the CBS sponsored web feed online.

If you know what I mean.

since our "friend" Dougie is broadcasting the game...I'm sure he's delaying this game on purpose!;)

For you pro wrestling fans, check out a bearded Tony Schiavone doing radio play-by-play in press row, right next to the UGA bench.
awesome note. keeping my eyes out for David Crockett and Bob Caudill.

2:55 and still 30 seconds left in the 1st half. :mad: :bang:
in the past, my provider has left the crappy game on the primary hd feed but played the other game on the non-hd until the first one ends. keeping fingers crossed for that.

SU athletics just tweeted game time is slipping to 4:10 due to UGA-USC game.

in the past, my provider has left the crappy game on the primary hd feed but played the other game on the non-hd until the first one ends. keeping fingers crossed for that.
Figure CBS will have the little box in the corner running SU-GTown and switch over to full screen about 7 minutes in. Never mind, just saw that start time is delayed 10 mins.

everythings a foul and these teams stink. Game ends at 2:15 earliest

How to watch online?

This is a mess.

Also, both teams are now in the bonus with 11:06 left.

SU athletics just tweeted game time is slipping to 4:10 due to UGA-USC game.

Why CBS can't just build a 30 minute buffer and "schedule" the first game of a double header for 2 and a half hours is beyond me... The only thing it affects is local "fringe" programming in East and Central time zones. And best of all, they can then sell more advertising for the games and the studio show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom