Nobody beats the Whis | Syracusefan.com

Nobody beats the Whis

I am a Whisenhunt fan. Thought he got a bad deal in AZ.

Personally, I think HCDMs chances are strongest in KC.

Isn't this trading one problem for another?

Rapoport@RapSheet
Interesting night in Phoenix. Ken Whisenhunt having dinner with #Bills CEO Russ Brandon & his staff tonight. Interest high on both sides

If he goes to the Bills I will be thrilled ... I think he would do well and it cuts down the number of teams pursuing Marrone.

There is undoubtedly a Whisenhunt-Whaley connection at works. However, I'm not a fan of whiz in buffalo. I would much rather see Lovie or McCoy.

Jay Glazer@JayGlazer
Lets go one further. Eagles asked to interview 3 Falcons coaches this Wednesday. Nolan, Koetter and Keith Armstrong in Atlanta.

You would think that with all these tweets about who is interviewing there would be more about when Marrone was suppose to interview.

How many games in a row do you need to lose for the bills to say no thanks. They must've been impressed by his performance in the worst game of the nfl season, one of the few that their just fired coach actually won

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

url-4.jpg

Wiz would be the perfect retread hire for the bills... What a joke

Dick Jauron, Chan Gailey, Ken Whisenhunt. Assuming Kotite doesn't want the job, I think his hire would make perfect sense.

Dick Jauron, Chan Gailey, Ken Whisenhunt. Assuming Kotite doesn't want the job, I think his hire would make perfect sense.

What's Dick Vermeil up to?

Ouch!

I don't follow the Bills much anymore. Are these coaching choices because no one with a name wants to come there or because they Bills don't want to pay the kind of money required?

Ouch!

I don't follow the Bills much anymore. Are these coaching choices because no one with a name wants to come there or because they Bills don't want to pay the kind of money required?
Yes

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just threw up in my mouth. Another retread ith a record almost as bad as the guy they canned. Btw the guy they canned beat Whis in one of the most horribly coached games I can remember.

Same old Bills... Sigh

I just threw up in my mouth. Another retread ith a record almost as bad as the guy they canned. Btw the guy they canned beat Whis in one of the most horribly coached games I can remember.

Same old Bills... Sigh
But..but...but Russ Brandon is running the show now lol

For any Bears fans...

Jay Glazer@JayGlazer
Bears requested permission to interview Cowboys special teams coach Joe DeCamillis for their head coaching vacancy. Very respected coach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom