Noel being investigated by NCAA... | Syracusefan.com

Noel being investigated by NCAA...

Cam Newton received money. Played. Won a title. Then everyone found out.

Noel hasn't played a second of college ball yet, why would they vacate wins?

To my knowledge, PayCal has been absolved in any issues at UMass and Memphis.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

the best question ever asked at a press conference...

2011 final 4... "john, how does it feel to make it to your 1st final 4?"

wondering if the author is related to red auerbach...she did intern at the boston globe,plus she is a smoking hot 23 year old

Cal is so slimey that he brings on court success to the schools he works for and then rides off into the sunset to a new job while the school gets penalized and he gets nothing pinned to him. So far, those pinnacles of success at UMass and Memphis have been erased from the records, if not the memories of their fans, and left the schools scrambling. Memphis seems to have rebounded fairly well as Josh Pastner has recruited very well. The city of Memphis seems to produce some high quality recruits that are willing to stay local. It seems as though Cal is very close to out the door at Kentucky, just a feeling.

I'm not saying he's clean, but he is smart.

Uses other people. He's had a core team. See no evil, hear no evil, say no evil.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

^Bees, don't you think eventually someone cracks and just says " Cal told me to do it...I was just following orders..."

^Bees, don't you think eventually someone cracks and just says " Cal told me to do it...I was just following orders..."

Only if that person is threatened in some way with jail maybe. But for what crime?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The good news is the world isn't going to end this year I have faith God wouldn't let college basketball end with Cal and last years team.

Eh, why bother? I'm sure there are a whole host of jobs in the WWW/Cal network for anyone caught up in anything to make it worth staying loyal.

I'm not saying he did anything, but if you have the connections, I'm sure they would take care of you if you were caught.

To my knowledge, PayCal has been absolved in any issues at UMass and Memphis.

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom