cause it makes me do a poll

• hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • really hate it

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

cuseinseattle

All American
I feel so bad for North Carolina athletics. Apparently without the knowledge of the athletic department kids were not going to class, where getting grades changed so they stayed eligible and having other students take tests for them. All of this was being done by the academic side without the poor athletic department knowing anything about it. Now the athletic department looks bad all because of the some renegade academics. What a sad story

I feel so bad for North Carolina athletics. Apparently without the knowledge of the athletic department kids were not going to class, where getting grades changed so they stayed eligible and having other students take tests for them. All of this was being done by the academic side without the poor athletic department knowing anything about it. Now the athletic department looks bad all because of the some renegade academics. What a sad story
Profs will pull this crap over the objection of the coaches at UNC. as well. What were the coaches to do?

I hadn't seen this. Do you have a link to a story?