North Florida stats | Syracusefan.com

North Florida stats

SWC75

Bored Historian

The Osprys have the 37th most productive offense in DI but the 312th best defense. They hit 38% of their three pointers which are 52% of their attempts. They shoot 50% inside the arc because the defense is all out at the line. They are fair at three point defense, (33%) but are giving up 52% of their two point shots. They shoot 79% from the line. They break even in rebounds, (+2), but are -15 in turnovers, (but that's only one more per game). they have four double figure scorers and another guy at 9.8 so you have to guard everybody. But they play a lot of people. Eight guys average between 14 and 32 minutes a game.

Their schedule: 2019-20 North Florida Ospreys Schedule and Results | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com

They have lost to every power conference team they have played: Florida by 15, Iowa by 15, Creighton by 9 and Florida State by 17. But we we haven't done any better.

This is a game that i cant lose. We win and im happy. UNF wins and my friends are happy and we will party all night

I think ospreys are cool.

Actually, I'm certain an osprey is my spirit animal.

this game will be tough because they do the things we struggle to stop and who knows which shooting team we bring out.

The one thing we haven't done is to lose to a non-power conference team. Let's keep it that way. Please!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom