Northeastern 81, Sparty 73. | Syracusefan.com

Northeastern 81, Sparty 73.

honestly, I'm not sure we'll make the NIT this year. They don't just take big names anymore.

Michigan State will make the NCAAs-Brutal loss (even tho Northeastern is my pick to win the CAA) but no Bridges (their best player). Losses to UofA, Duke, Baylor, and UK are just a TAAAD better than two blow out losses to USC and Wiscy, UCONN (worst high major in CBB), and GTOWN (Another horrid high major).

Michigan State will make the NCAAs-Brutal loss (even tho Northeastern is my pick to win the CAA) but no Bridges (their best player). Losses to UofA, Duke, Baylor, and UK are just a TAAAD better than two blow out losses to USC and Wiscy, UCONN (worst high major in CBB), and GTOWN (Another horrid high major).

After tonight I am not so sure, they have a lot of losses, they might not be good enough, rare nit for that program.

If we lost to Northeastern without Lydon that would be acceptable?

I bet they make it, but at some point you need a win. We don't have any and they lost to all the good teams they played as well.

One at a time, gentlemen. I hope we're not looking past whatever temporary juggernaut we're facing today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom