Not a big fan | Syracusefan.com

Not a big fan

wfschrec

Minister Of Defense
of the transitive property but consider this:

WF lost to ULM 21-19 a few weeks ago ... ULM was just handled relatively easily by Tulane 31-14 a team we just pasted ... While Clemson whipped that same WF 56-7 ... me thinks with Hunt in the fold this game will be closer than many expect ... go Cuse!

I say throw the taro cards away! Let's line up and go pound for pound and let them know we have down in the past but this is the new regime! Play hard and leave it on the field. Hunt do what you do! Make plays

WF lost to ULM 21-19 a few weeks ago ... ULM was just handled relatively easily by Tulane 31-14 a team we just pasted ... While Clemson whipped that same WF 56-7 ... me thinks with Hunt in the fold this game will be closer than many expect ... go Cuse!

Sadly for the ACC Wake, Duke, UNC and State FB are nothing to write home about. The only two good programs in NC right now are ECU and NC A&T. Even App State is bad. Very down year for Carolina football.

Oh if we are going this route then State played ULM and lost. So I guess we beat State and Wake.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom