Not a prediction but... | Syracusefan.com

Not a prediction but...

Lucid

Last One Picked
I believe this Saturday's game has the POTENTIAL to be one for the ages. There are simply too many great story lines, and I think it could be a perfect storm of factors coming together to make for one awesome game.

1. Zion out makes these two teams much more evenly matched. And, will his absence cause problems for a Duke team with not enough time to adequately prepare, or will it be another motivator for them?

2. The Duke revenge factor.

3. The Cuse potential sweep factor.

4. Regardless of whether JB coaches or not, will the players rally on his behalf?

5. ESPN Gameday.

6. The biggest, wildest crowd of the year, and the broken attendance record.

i'm not trying to be a pearl-clutching couch fainter but maybe we should refrain from contemplating how the loss of life in a terrible accident will tangentially relate to ten guys trying to throw a basketball into a hoop

i'm not trying to be a pearl-clutching couch fainter but maybe we should refrain from contemplating how the loss of life in a terrible accident will tangentially relate to ten guys trying to throw a basketball into a hoop
I certainly don't disagree, and I don't want to be insensitive. It certainly wasn't the main point of my post, but the reality is that they are still going to play the game on Saturday, and it could be a factor. That's all.