NOT a reliable source, so don't shoot me... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NOT a reliable source, so don't shoot me...

I always thought planes flew from there to Canada and Brazil :p
I always though... that dogs... laid eggs... and i learned something today.

Wow they have Chipolte in Brazil. Learn something new everyday !!! Great source you have there

I hate to be a guy spreading false rumors but I'm going to spread this false rumor anyway.
WTG!

That's just my disclaimer that it had a high probability of falsehood :) One of the points of the board is to share info, and when I saw it I thought it was worthy of at least a mention here. The difference between this board and syracuse.com is that I posted the high potential for BS with it.

We need to send a hott girl out to Chipotle or wherever Fab hangs out and have her get the info.

Chipolte at 6pm per the photo time stamp and on his way to Brazil earlier than 7:45 based on the original post. Last I knew int'l flights required you to check in 2 hrs before your flight, but if not the case, I pity the person sitting next to Fab on that long flight after his mexican dinner.

Chipolte at 6pm per the photo time stamp to on his way to Brazil earlier than 7:45 based on the original post. Last I knew int'l flights required you to check in 2 hrs before your flight, but if not the case, I pity the person sitting next to Fab on that long flight after his mexican dinner.

I hope they gave Fab a seat in the exit row since he needs the extra leg room. The flight from Syracuse to Rio is pretty damn long!

We need to send a hott girl out to Chipotle or wherever Fab hangs out and have her get the info.

Those three in picture don't qualify, but I am only a few beers in trying new stuff from the "Official Favorite Beer Thread." Give me another hour and they may qualify.

But I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that a friend of mine that works at Hancock insists that Fab just left on a plane to Brazil. Hopefully this will be disproven soon; I hate to be a guy spreading false rumors.

That's as good as one rumor I got via PM (I get a dozen a day) that said this whole academic thing was a cover up and that Melo had quit the team so he could leave and go play for pay in another country.

"I pity the person sitting next to Fab on that long flight after his mexican dinner."

I don't know if that's the best line of the day. But it's the funniest. First LOL in a few weeks!

Chipolte at 6pm per the photo time stamp and on his way to Brazil earlier than 7:45 based on the original post. Last I knew int'l flights required you to check in 2 hrs before your flight, but if not the case, I pity the person sitting next to Fab on that long flight after his mexican dinner.
You don't have to check-in 2 hours prior, just suggested.

It's obvious Fab went to Chipotle, took some pics, then took a cab to the airport and ate it on the way.

Saw this on Twitter:

@AlexaGldbrg: Just met Fab Melo at Chipotle http://t.co/u6yMTTg2

Chipotle curse returns?

Chipotle is spanish, which is close to portuguese, which is what they speak in Brazil, so obviously this guy just met Fab at a Chipotle somewhere in Brazil.

Airmen Cecil Omalley & Anthony Rodriguez will testify that THEY in fact, ordered the Code Red !!!
jessup.jpg

That's as good as one rumor I got via PM (I get a dozen a day) that said this whole academic thing was a cover up and that Melo had quit the team so he could leave and go play for pay in another country.

I think the University is withholding the announcement so as not to obscure the announcement of the unveiling of the new Uniforms. Once they've had time to sell some grey Jerseys they'll let Melo play again.

But I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that a friend of mine that works at Hancock insists that Fab just left on a plane to Brazil. Hopefully this will be disproven soon; I hate to be a guy spreading false rumors.
It's official, I'm going to shoot you ;)

I think the University is withholding the announcement so as not to obscure the announcement of the unveiling of the new Uniforms. Once they've had time to sell some grey Jerseys they'll let Melo play again.

Oddly enough, of all the crazy rumors out there, this is the one that makes the most sense.

If someone posts Fab's alleged comments on the new uniforms, I think my head would explode.