Not a true road game | Syracusefan.com

Not a true road game

How could they in good conscience make the comments about no true road game, without at least saying that we played a Top 25 San Diego State team at a neutral site in San Diego earlier this season?? I thought Dave O'Brien was an SU grad.

How could they in good conscience make the comments about no true road game, without at least saying that we played a Top 25 San Diego State team at a neutral site in San Diego earlier this season?? I thought Dave O'Brien was an SU grad.

They omitted several similar games on their list tonight, including Kansas in Kansas City and Florida in Tampa. Did they even include the Memphis game?

This was a made for TV series. ESPN is in CT. We all know CT is a charter member of the Otto-man empire. Home game.

Plus I heard he once shopped at Wal*Mart.

Its fairly obvious that one of the talking points about SUbball for ESPN is they never travel. It must be on a hand out that every anchor and everybody doing bball reporting or games get. Just liek UK or Cal must be brought up if you talk college hoops.

Can't be considered a road game b/c Sherman Douglas got sick on some Tyson wings during the 87' FF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom