Not disappointed, just sad... | Syracusefan.com

Not disappointed, just sad...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
A great season for these guys, one for the ages. If Fab had been in the tourney we would have won this game. Either way, sad that the last game for Scoop and Kris had to be marred by really poor refereeing.

It's not even that the reffing lost SU the game, it just destroyed the flow and made it borderline unwatchable. Sad way for Kris to end his season, and career.

Either way, this loss can't change what a fantastic season this was, through all the adversity and BS, this team persevered. As for Scoop Jardine, he'll go down as an all time great and the leader of one of the best SU teams of all time.

Nothing to be ashamed of, this team exceeded all expectations all year, and then exceeded them again when they lost Fab before the tourney and still made a run to the Elite 8. Hold your heads high boys, you deserve a standing ovation from this whole fan base.

Same feeling for me to, Feeling of Sadness not just for me as a fan but also for the team

I cant be dissapointed, as much as i wanted to go to the Final Four in New Orleans and have a chance to win another national Championship

Would Fab playing have made a difference, Likely would have but it just wasnt to be

Great Season Guys

Sad (for me) would have been losing in the first or second round. These guys played with heart and grit all year long and with less than a minute to go had it down to a one possession game despite all the foul issues. It was a very good season that could have been great if not for our starting center issues.

Sad (for me) would have been losing in the first or second round. These guys played with heart and grit all year long and with less than a minute to go had it down to a one possession game despite all the foul issues. It was a very good season that could have been great if not for our starting center issues.
Absolutely, good post. I'm sad for them, not for myself. Scoop especially deserved a Final Four. He is everything that is good about college sports, and deserved a chance at the Final Four. Oh well, nothing to be ashamed of, a great year for these guys.

At the very least Fab would have given SU 4 more fouls, but I'm very confident he would have slowed down OSU's inside game with a few shot blocks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom