Not feeling the Sunday evening game... | Syracusefan.com

Not feeling the Sunday evening game...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
My weekend is usually planned around having SU basketball to watch on Saturday. I'm all messed up this weekend. :(

My weekend is usually planned around having SU basketball to watch on Saturday. I'm all messed up this weekend. :(
Now Lawrinson, you'll just have to bear up under the strain! At least it's not an 8:00 game!

What! Hellz no. You always want a game where the next day there's no work. That means noon Saturday trumps evening Sunday every day of the week and NOT twice on Sunday
Not if Monday is your Sunday.

Not if Monday is your Sunday.

What are you, some kind of First Day Adventist, or something?

Cow-inq.jpg

I refuse to ever have a case of the Monday's. It's a life choice.

When I became a HS teacher, it became immediately apparent that a.) that was part of the territory, and b.) the territory went right through Friday. :)

No one cares about your feelings. Your photoshop productivity has dropped precipitously, in turn messing up MY weekend.

Back to work you insufferable homunculus or you'll be hearing Rains of Castamere over your Victrola machine, you... you... one-eighth Canadian... uh... dispenser of... mildly amusing... digital... pictograms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom