Not only do I hope 'Cuse wins... | Syracusefan.com

Not only do I hope 'Cuse wins...

Entropic

All Conference
but I truly hope there are sound bytes from Clemson players and coaches that state the main reason was communication problems because how loud the Dome was. With so many snarky comments from Clemson fans talking about how pathetic 48k fans are and their team has played in stadiums like <insert name here>.

I don't blame them. For them, seeing 70-80k a week and then going to a team getting 48k on homecoming weekend does seem pathetic. The fact that we are happy it's at 48, and that it wasn't and isn't always a foregone conclusion that the dome is a sell out, is pathetic in it's own right. I wish that the carrier dome was always loud due to the fans being extremely loud and passionate, not because the acoustics of a dome make it seem loud.

It is what it is...unfortunate as it is. But the Dome is an acoustical gift that allows Syracuse to have a less passionate fan base but allow those who do show up have an impact.

The only thing I can guarantee is that win or lose, Clemson will know they were in a football game for 60 minutes. We will be one of if not the most physical teams they will play all year.

Go 'Cuse