Not sure if anyone noticed | Syracusefan.com

Not sure if anyone noticed

wfschrec

Minister Of Defense
The one subtle thing I’ve seen from recruits that post offers almost all of them actually say Syracuse University. How many years did we see University of Syracuse? It just speaks to the level of detail that not only Frans staff has but even the recruits seem to be on point with things like this. Refreshing to see … almost feels like previous coaches just didn’t care.

Would a black market University of Syracuse T-shirt violate SU’s trademark policies?

Fran makes all the athletes/coaches/trainers ensure the “S” on weight plates and dumbbells is always right side up apparently while lifting/returning weights.

Heard that from Axe

There’s a wrong side up for an S?

See! I just typed that S upside down!!

Fran would cut me.

Fran makes all the athletes/coaches/trainers ensure the “S” on weight plates and dumbbells is always right side up apparently while lifting/returning weights.

Heard that from Axe
I wish our coach all the success in the world but these things would drive me insane.

And that would be different from now how???
Oke Yes GIF by VVD

Just listened to the kid from Canada via Alabama. He must have preached DART at least 10 times in the interview. It’s a cult. I wonder what else is in those smoothies.

Unlike some of us, HCFB can differentiate between a “2” and an S ;)
But some of us know that for an S imprinted on a plate, when rotated 180° so it was upside down would look the same as a S right side up. ;)

I wish our coach all the success in the world but these things would drive me insane.

My high school football coach had us practice the national anthem every week - we’d line up single file, right hand on heart, helmet under left arm…he’d play it over the speakers. Usually took 2-3 times for it to meet his standard, and he’d yell at whoever screwed up.

He was insanely detail oriented - but that also translated to a disciplined team that didn’t take stupid penalties repeatedly every game. Stuff like returning the weights with S up are about instilling a disciplined culture - which should eliminate a lot of the awful penalties we’ve seen over the last decade.

But some of us know that for an S imprinted on a plate, when rotated 180° so it was upside down would look the same as a S right side up. ;)
You’re not implying HCFB is seeing things, now are you? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom