Not sure if we win or lose today | Syracusefan.com

Not sure if we win or lose today

Marsh01

Living Legend
And to be honest with you it really doesnt matter to me (well of course it matters). I just want to see us play today with heart. Play hard, rebound well and be in the game the whole way. Mcw will certainly be in the spotlight today and this will be the test of his career to date

I also want to see our bigs play hard and give an effort that we need to combat what their bigs will throw at us if we do these things and it still results in a loss i cant be too disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And to be honest with you it really doesnt matter to me (well of course it matters). I just want to see us play today with heart. Play hard, rebound well and be in the game the whole way. Mcw will certainly be in the spotlight today and this will be the test of his career to date

I also want to see our bigs play hard and give an effort that we need to combat what their bigs will throw at us if we do these things and it still results in a loss i cant be too disappointed.

I only have two words: F Looahville

What are you drinking today Marsh? I'm sure you already have it in the fridge ready.

I'm not a fan of this insecure board the past few days. Too many people think we are battling the dream team or something. These are college kids who bring out their best under the spotlight. We are fully capable. This is college basketball, upsets happen all the time. It will be a competitive, close game and we will prevail. F Louisville and their Tony Montana/ pimp wannabe wearing white suit coach. LGO!

What are you drinking today Marsh? I'm sure you already have it in the fridge ready.

This is really a tough decision. Do i go with the pbr? Do i go with some new beer i bought? Is today a guinness day? I am just not sure yet

It will be a big test for MCW. I hope he doesn't speed up his play and try to do too much. He has a tendency to play a little out of control when he does that.

It will be a big test for MCW. I hope he doesn't speed up his play and try to do too much. He has a tendency to play a little out of control when he does that.
I agree. Triche and cj need to play very well today to help alleviate some of the pressure

Great post. Lots to ask for. Not something we are used to seeing...sigh.

I don't like the way we match up with them. I don't like the speed of their guards, their shooting ability or the strength of their big men. But we aren't the Little Sisters of the Poor. We're ing Syracuse and I think our great coaches and our talented players are going to go out there,win and become the biggest college basketball story of the weekend.

If I had to bet, I'd bet on a loss, but this game does not make or break the season either way.

The team, especially the bigs, will learn from this game (and the next four as well) and the team we see by the end of February will be better than the one that takes the floor today.

I think we will get some early clues how things are shaking out.

Can DC2 make it to the first TV time out? If he screws up he could be a 90 second goner.

Can Cooney help? Will he get any time in the second half? Can he overcome his trend of showing nerves in new situations and hit one early?

I wouldn't be surprised to see just 6 play the second half. This is no developmental game. We're playing to win, and win now. It's a possible statement, signature win that few will match.

If BT and MCW can put Siva and Smith in a pincher when they try to drive, like they did Collins in the USF game, it could get interesting.

I desperately want us to win, but if we do lose, I just want us to look GOOD in this game. We've looked a little ragged. I don't want to lose because of turnovers or poor shooting or mental mistakes in general. If we are going to lose, I want it to be because Louisville outplayed us, not because we shot ourselves in the foot.

I desperately want us to win, but if we do lose, I just want us to look GOOD in this game. We've looked a little ragged. I don't want to lose because of turnovers or poor shooting or mental mistakes in general. If we are going to lose, I want it to be because Louisville outplayed us, not because we shot ourselves in the foot.
Yes! That's what I want! <preparing for scorn>

Bump to make me look like Nostradamus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom