Not totally crushed by the loss | Syracusefan.com

Not totally crushed by the loss

wallacecuse

Starter
Disappointed it didn't end with a FF, but OSU is a great team, no Fab, really ridiculously officiated game.

Not a quarter as hurt as the Butler loss; not even close

As do I. Houstoncuse said it best in his post.

No shame in losing to a 2 seed in a regional final while missing your starting center.

Butler was worse. But this is right up there. Tonight was the 2nd worse loss for this program in about 15 years in all honesty

Probably the least upset I've been about a tourney loss other than the mediocre teams who I knew were never going anywhere. I might feel worse if UK somehow loses before the finals, but I really don't think we were beating them. The 2010 team could've won it all even without AO the way things broke.

With our track record in the Sweet 16 we absolutely needed this team to get to the Elite 8....that accomplished everything else would have been gravy. It was painful for a while until I went and found my 8 year old crying on the floor in the back of his closet...somehow that made the loss less painful for me.

Losing in the elite eight = being crushed. How someone can not be upset after losing at this point is beyond me. Sure, its great to get this far and all, but for crying out loud we just missed out in the final four! How can you not be upset to not win?

Disappointed it didn't end with a FF, but OSU is a great team, no Fab, really ridiculously officiated game.

Not a quarter as hurt as the Butler loss; not even close

Living in Columbus... In that way... I am completely crushed by that loss.

Butler was worse. But this is right up there. Tonight was the 2nd worse loss for this program in about 15 years in all honesty

On the pissed of meter (1-10) for me this is a five. I thought this would be the game that not having Fab would hurt. I was way more pissed off after the Butler, Vermont, and Marquette tourney losses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom