Not Worried | Syracusefan.com

Not Worried

mlbball99

2nd String
5 wins gets us to a bowl.

We will beat Pitt, BC and Wake to get to 5 wins.

I also have had Miami as my upset game. 6 would be icing on cake.

I'm sticking to 2 more wins. Really hoping I'm wrong, but at least I'll be mentally prepared.

I am. Look at what our opponents have done so far: LSU is about to fire Orgeron, MTSU beat one other team (a winless Bowling Green) and CMU made BC look like the Patriots.

If this team can get some production out of the RBs, cleanup the stupid mistakes and give this emerging defense more help, I'll be happy. But it really doesn't look good right now. Dino's call for a mid 2nd year spike cannot come soon enough.

Is the new apr for bowl selection out? gotta hope we a little higher then last year. This team can and will win 5.

Is the new apr for bowl selection out? gotta hope we a little higher then last year. This team can and will win 5.

We are screwed at 5. One less bowl this year and we dropped 5 points, we are a good deal lower than last year, around the middle of all FBS teams. It’s six or bust peeps.

5 wins gets us to a bowl.

We will beat Pitt, BC and Wake to get to 5 wins.

I also have had Miami as my upset game. 6 would be icing on cake.

I had 5-7 for SU this year. Didn't think we'd lose to MTSU, but I had SU beating Pitt and BC. For me the Wake game just became more important.

It is going to be incredibly tough. One less bowl this year means 2 fewer slots and that really hurts.

Banking on 5 wins qualifying for a bowl is not really a great way to think about it.

There's a lot of season left. Control your destiny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom