noticed that steve Ismael in a june 27 | Syracusefan.com

noticed that steve Ismael in a june 27

retro44

Living Legend
article that refers to him as a 3 star sunshine recruit, but if you go into the data bank he has no stars and is N.R.

Are they that far behind or just lazy over there?

article that refers to him as a 3 star sunshine recruit, but if you go into the data bank he has no stars and is N.R.

Are they that far behind or just lazy over there?
Sc0ut is way behind in terms of evaluating players. Pretty embarrassing to not have rated a player some consider the best prospect in the entire state of Florida at this point in the recruiting year.

Ishmael led the whole county or something like that in receptions. Why he doesn't have a rating is like TomCat said an embarrassment . We will be in for a treat once we land him

Good lets keep it that way, keep him under the radar. Kid has moves

Ishmael led the whole county or something like that in receptions. Why he doesn't have a rating is like TomCat said an embarrassment . We will be in for a treat once we land him
I really like him as a prospect, but 247 says he had 46 receptions for 800+ yards. I can't imagine he led the country in receptions with only 46. However, his 13 TD's on 46 catches is extremely impressive. So maybe he led the country in TD receptions?

I really like him as a prospect, but 247 says he had 46 receptions for 800+ yards. I can't imagine he led the country in receptions with only 46. However, his 13 TD's on 46 catches is extremely impressive. So maybe he led the country in TD receptions?
My mistake I think that was it

there were dozens of kids with close to 30 td's last year. one at least with 20+ in florida

I'm sure Dumb and Dumber from Syracuse.com would love to evaluate his video and rank him for us.

County (Miami Dade), not country. He may very well have led the county in receptions or, more likely, touchdowns.

County (Miami Dade), not country. He may very well have led the county in receptions or, more likely, touchdowns.
Good catch. The devil is in the details. Thanks

Sc0ut is way behind in terms of evaluating players. Pretty embarrassing to not have rated a player some consider the best prospect in the entire state of Florida at this point in the recruiting year.

The 3 star article is from the very same rating service that has him a no star recruit in the data

Do we have any shot at him?

very much so. Coach McDonald is all over this one. I am confident he will bring him home, we just may have to wait a while

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom