Notre Dame/Duke | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame/Duke

Ghost

Gentleman of the Night
Duke is on fire.

I think I saw them hit more threes in a row in the last 4 minutes than I've seen our team (excluding Cooney) hit all season. :(

Since there are now two threads on this - I'll make this my Saturday gameday nonsense thread - John Brown dunking...

bxrybbn8t20n5pv5qtjc.gif

LeBryan Nash taking off for the dunk...from deep

huge-dunk-o.gif

ze7pawQ.gif

Notre Dame cut the lead to under 30 (in the first half...w/ over 3 minutes remaining)!

Duke does a great job of getting out in transition and getting to the corners. It puts a lot of pressure on the defense. I've been telling all year for Cooney to get to the corners instead of stopping at the wing. He kind of jogs down to the wing instead of running.

hoopsupstate said:
Duke does a great job of getting out in transition and getting to the corners. It puts a lot of pressure on the defense. I've been telling all year for Cooney to get to the corners instead of stopping at the wing. He kind of jogs down to the wing instead of running.

That's how we run our break. Always had been.

Notre Dame chose not to defend at ALL in the first half. Duke wide open shots repeatedly. Ballgame. Duke M2M D was stifling in the 1H as well.

So not looking forward to playing Duke...especially in Cameron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom