Nova -5.5, Mich -5... | Syracusefan.com

Nova -5.5, Mich -5...

Considering the overall wackiness of this year’s tournament, why not Loyola?

Kansas/Villanova OVER will be the best bet of the day, I think.

I think giving Belien a week to plan for Loyola will be too much for them to overcome, but laying 5 is kind of a lot.

I'd lean Kansas getting the points, but whoever makes their 3s will win that game.

Would love a kansas Loyola final. Think its going to be kansas Michigan.

Michigan has really only played very well once so far in the tourney and they still made it to the Final 4. Really hope Loyola beats them but don’t think it will happen. Nova will cut down the nets.

Michigan has really only played very well once so far in the tourney and they still made it to the Final 4. Really hope Loyola beats them but don’t think it will happen. Nova will cut down the nets.
A Nova/ Michigan final might be in the 90s

I keep expecting Loyola to get bumped off. And then they come out and roll offensively. If you switched their uniforms to some P5 school, nobody would question them. Those kids can play.

Will be interesting to see if they can keep the momentum rolling.

Makes sense. Villanova has been the best team wire to wire. They’d be favored over everyone in the country. They haven’t had a single digit game in a month.

Cinderellas usually crap out in the FF. Loyola plays such pretty basketball they are fun to watch. Have to realize that with their run that will only increase the calls to omit middle of the pack P5 teams trying to get in as at at large in favor of more mid majors. Which is not good for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom