Nova January 26th | Syracusefan.com

Nova January 26th

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Anyone going to the game? I plan to drive down from SYR and would love to sit in an SU section.

VA Orange, Bill Orange and I are going. There's usually a pretty large SU crowd at day games there. In the past, the partying has been at McFaddan's. Don't know where it will be this year.

VA Orange, Bill Orange and I are going. There's usually a pretty large SU crowd at day games there. In the past, the partying has been at McFaddan's. Don't know where it will be this year.
Game time is 11am? I assume the partying is after the game.

Anyone going to the game? I plan to drive down from SYR and would love to sit in an SU section.
I want to see this one in person - expecting at least a 20 point whipping for Nova on their "home" court.

I'll be there - I've been to the past 5 SU/Nova games in Philly. My wife and I are sitting in the first row of 217A. I anticipate the arena being 2/3rds full at absolute most.

The entire arena will be an ORANGE section. I plan on flying back from Houston for the game.

Was planning on attending, but just realized that my son has back to back basketball games at 11 and 1 that morning @%&$#*^$%#.

Who the heck scheduled it for 11 am anyway? Just one more Big East Conference parting kick in the nuts?

By the way Sixers play the Knicks that night at the Wells Fargo Center, in case anyone wants to hide out in a stall and catch the matinee.

I'll be there with my wife. Section 105. Row 6. Hitting up Broad St Bullies before ther game. Nothing like beers at 8am

Will be in a group of five Syracuse fans and one Nova fan in box 13, which will hopefully be our lucky number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom